Wednesday, November 4, 2009

one for the a.c. blog challenge!

i have done one layout for each grandchild. my first one is 'our hungry leopard' about zoé who would not sit still to have all her face made up. her costume was a leopard, but she chose to have her face made up as a tiger, so she is a half finished tiger leopard but she started eating candy before we even went out trick or treating so that's what i focused on since in the photo she has her mouth full of it!

supplies:
cardstock: bazzill & provo craft
pattern paper: american crafts (some of my cut out bats are pop-dotted)
thickers: american crafts
rub-ons: american crafts
brads: american crafts
pen: sakura

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Ohh great layout,love the cut out bats.The halloween line goes perfect with her costume(love that house paper,I've used a bit of it on Ad's page)
Good luck :)

famille1999 said...

Love your page! I've been pretty lucky with the girls. They love to get their face painted so they usually sit still when I put on some make-up on them for Halloween. You remind me that I should do one tonight. I haven't tried the AC challenge for a while. I love that house pp too. I wonder if I got any at SC last time I was there...