Wednesday, March 11, 2009

wednesday, 11 march - well the weather has certainly gotten better this week and now we are starting to look like we've been here a month with some pretty good color! i've hit the beach everyday since sunday, and after my walk in the morning i actually got some painting done. i just finished a painting that i was doing for a friend and now will start one for myself. i love painting down here, it sure is a change from my basement back home where i do my painting!

they just made the annoucement at scrapbook centrale about the nsd this year and the price has gone up to $75, with no hint of anything being different, so me thinks that i will skip it this year! i just can't spend that kind of money for gas, frustration and complaining when i can scrap at home for free!!! ;)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Takes me all summer to get any colour !! Glad the weather picked up.
No NSD for me either.