Friday, September 18, 2009

friday photos!

here are a few of my favs from the first places that we visited on our cruise.

this first one is park guell in barcelona and it was our favorite spot in that city, well worth climbing that hill, eh reg!!! ;)



next stop monte carlo, where we visited the 'oceanographic museum and aquarium', wonderful, wonderful!



now onto pisa and yes we did the goofy holding up the building shot but this is my fav!



this palace in florence was where we ate lunch just like royalty!!!



and last but definitely not least here is st. peter's and words cannot describe the feeling of standing in that huge square, tv just does not do it justice!!!



more to come in the next few days. :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That restaurant in Florence looks gorgeous!
Nice pictures so far.

Nathalie said...

What awesome memories!!! Great pictures Patti! I love that pic of the two of you in Pisa too. :)

Barb said...

Wow wow wow! What fantastic photos! I'm glad you had a great time on your trip. :)

Ruth said...

Well I cannot wait to ohhh and arrrrr over the photo book I'm sure you'll make about this trip.

How about october for another photo a day I haven't picked up my camera nearly enough over the past few weeks.......just a simple one this time though,eh !!