Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the rockettes...

we were lucky enough to go and see their show at the bell center at the beginning of november. even though it was not my idea to go, i was pleasantly surprised to enjoy the show as much as i did, but then again, our fantastic seats might have had something to do with that! the dancing was fantastic and the costumes were absolutely gorgeous. here is a layout i did about it and the best part of the show as far as i was concerned was the toy soldier dance, well walk actually!



sorry about those 2 black marks, they must be on my scanner and i didn't notice them til just now when i clicked it bigger! :(

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Ok,I thought I'd commented but obviously I hadn't.
Love this one,perfect colours and design.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Patti!
And LOL at Reg liking the Rockettes!! :D