Sunday, March 14, 2010

yahoo, we finally have internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as you all may know, we have been down in florida since the beginning of january, but we have not had internet so my posts here, there and everywhere have been sporadic at best. excuse my lack of comments on any of your blogs, but we had to go to the library to connect to the internet and i am way behind. we have finally hooked up with a friend of ours so i have been trying to catch up, but our daughter and her family were down here last week when we got hooked up so we were kind of busy.

we will be home by the beginning of april, so here are 3 christmas layouts i did before i left, so that at least when i get back home, i will be ready to upload the new stuff that i do, and not be 4 months behind.




i was missing bling 's' s for my title here, so i had some plane white stickers that pretty much matched the script, so i just put stickles on them. as you can see the color is not exactly the same. :(

3 comments:

famille1999 said...

Welcome back to the online world! :) Love those three pages that you did. I really like how the pp mosaic looks on the first one and how you did your title. And if you hadn't said anything for the second one, I'm pretty sure no one would have noticed!

Ruth said...

Nice to see some pages here.Really like the all but my fav is the last one for some reason,I really like the design.

Barb said...

Ooooooh, I love these! You're making me want to start doing landscape pages for my own albums! :)