Saturday, June 6, 2009




a series of layouts
i've been working on these for a few weeks and i plan to make everyone in the family one, but i'm missing a few photos to continue!
while i was in florida reading a book that lisa had lent me, i came across a little piece of paper with her loves at her age right now and i thought that this would make a great page, so there will be more along the way, these are just the ones i've finished so far. of course zoe can't talk yet, although she thinks that she can, so i've listed some of the words that she says at the moment!

6 comments:

JulieS said...

You know I love these, great idea to do everybody at one point in time!

Ash said...

These are amazing, all of them! I love your page and Zoe's especially. Does your husband answer in French and then you translate, or do you speak both? Just curious :) My boyfriend's family switch back and forth all the time.

Oh and, your grandbabies are going to be models!

Jessica said...

What a great idea! Gorgeous layouts!

Barb said...

I love these pages... such great, simple designs. And it's such a cool thing, to take a snapshot of our lives at the moment. I love that you're doing this for EVERYone. Yay you!

Ruth said...

Ok I saw these and must of been in a hurry so meant to come back and didn't..bad me :)

Love these and this idea,they are all simple and wonderful !

Anonymous said...

I'm with Julie, love the idea. I'm thinking I'd like to do the same thing, it sure will save me from having to find titles :)

Carine

PS: Gorgeous pages BTW