Monday, June 22, 2009

the weekend is over and...

i managed to finish 2 layouts friday night before elki came to sleep over at her 'nana's' on saturday! she has been asking for a long time, but when we tried it before, she always ended up going home because she wanted her 'maman'! we had a great time together, swimming, reading stories on the swing and painting her finger and toenails.

this first layout i started sometime during the week, so it was just a matter of sticking it down. elki got ahold of my camera a few weeks ago and went around her backyard taking photos of everything and so i of course, thought it would be a great subject for a layout!




and this one is don's loves at his age right now and came together quite quickly since i am doing them basically the same way!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the title of Elkis page! it will be a nice memory for her to look at those pictures she took!

Ash said...

Um, Elki took those photos?! That's amazing!! She really does have an eye, they look so fun and creative :) Great layout!

Anonymous said...

WOW, does Elki ever take great pictures !! She'll be eyeing your Nikon soon ;)

Great pages !


Carine

Ruth said...

Love love love the Elki page,it's adorable and nice to see the wagon is holding up :)I think this is my new fav of yours.I like the page on Don too very differnce from the brights of the others !

JulieS said...

Elki is quite the talent - I love her cropping! :) Amazing layout, love the design and title.

Barb said...

Oh, I'm LOVING that first layout, Patti... the photos are gorgeous, and the colours are fab. :)

Hey, I saw your LO in the summer issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today that I picked up from my LSS yesterday. Woooohoooo! Congratulations, my friend!