Thursday, July 16, 2009

another week almost over...

here we are already thursday, where does the time go? the summer so far has been the pitts as far as weather is concerned but it has been quite good scrapping weather i must say. here are a few layouts that i did recently. elki turned 4 in june and this was one of the cutest photos from that day, she had just received this homemade necklace from one of lisa's friends.

and this one of course is justin's school photo from grade one, finished just in time for him finishing school and now they already have their list for supplies to start school again! sorry about the shadowy scan but some of the elements are pop-dotted.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

yes summer is flying by!
I love the colors of Elki's birthday layout, very pretty.

Ruth said...

Oh 2 lovely layouts......Both great but I love the prettyness of the first one.

Man Oh man I miss scrapping.....maybe August I can get back to it :) !

Nathalie said...

Wow, look how older she looks on this... Great pages Patti! The girls' supply lists has been snickering at me every day since school finished since I keep them on my fridge so I won't misplace them... *sigh* I can't believe that we'll have to start the night routine very soon... I haven't even found space for all the stuff that they have brought back from school yet! LOL