Friday, August 21, 2009

freedom friday!

as much as i love my grandson, a week is almost too much for me to take!!! because he is an only child, he never wants to be alone and it's me he wants all the time, never his grandfather. of course his grandfather has played golf 3 days this week so he hasn't exactly been here. justin had his moments too of missing his parents and all the exercise he is getting swimming lengths in the pool with me ;) makes him so tired at night that he gets sad because he is not with them! so this afternoon his mom is coming to get him and we will go to the movies as a treat for him and tomorrow we'll be back to our quiet house again! :)

here is a layout i did last week before justin arrived and of course i don't get to do any scrapping when he is here either, so i'll be glad to have some time for that again!


2 comments:

famille1999 said...

What a gorgeous bunch of shots and flowers! Love how you cropped the pictures.

What a week you had! I can understand you, my MIL doesn't want to babysit my nephew when my FIL isn't around. She wouldn't be able to keep him busy and happy!

Have a leisurely weekend before you start packing!! Take care! :)

Ruth said...

Gorgeous photo's and they make a wonderful bright layout.
I have my garden page to do,pictures printed but I really should do last years first,don't you think :)

Enjoy a relaxing weekend after your busy week.