Wednesday, August 26, 2009

two layouts for today!

i made these two layouts 3 weeks ago just after we celebrated laura's birthday, about the fact that her and donald have the same sign, but not the same birthstone and lisa and dom have the same birthstone, but not the same sign. and as you can see i was into the flowers that day and black and white!!!
they look like they are not happy, but in actual fact they were listening intently to some story that reg was telling and i like to take shots like that.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh I love both of these and great idea behind both pages.

famille1999 said...

I agree, I love the idea behind those page! They are very pretty. Must have been quite a story that your dh was telling! LOL

Josée said...

Thanks Patti for your nice comment on my blog.
I don't leave comments very often but I always come to see your blog once in a while since we don't see your pages on SC's gallery.
And I also see your pages in magazines,congradulations.
Bye,
Harry

Blasé said...

Natural shots...I like those kind!

Barb said...

Gorgeous pages, Patti! and yes, those non-posed, casual shots are awesome. Difficult to get good ones, but definitely worth the effort!