Thursday, November 5, 2009

last but not least...

and here is my last layout for the a.c. blog challenge. i did not have any a.c. halloween pps to go with the red for this one (but the requirement is only using 2 products, period) so i found these a.c. papers in my a.c. scraps and did something i found myself unable to do in the past. as a matter of fact ruth and i had agreed on this very thing at our weekend crop a few weeks ago, and that's putting a title on patterned paper. i think it works here though since the patterns are not that busy. and usually i hate red eye, but in this photo it works!!!




supplies:

cardstock: american crafts and bazzill

pattern paper: american crafts

thickers: american crafts

chipboard: little yellow bicycle & reminisce

felt stickers: mm

ribbon: little yellow bicycle

gems: dollarama

pen: sakura & signo uniball

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Yep it works..........I tried my red title on my black dots but I couldn't do it :) !!!!
Love the corner spider web and the bats.