Sunday, November 22, 2009

sunday summary

another busy weekend here! friday night i met julie and nathalie for a vietnamese dinner, saturday did a little window shopping at dix 30 with hubby, babysat the girls saturday night and today lisa & the girls came over so that dom could work on his music! it's a good job i scratched a couple of things off my to-do list last week, (finished my tinkerbell painting for elki and the christmas stocking for zoƩ) so i could play on the weekend.
here are a few more layouts from our cruise album.



4 comments:

famille1999 said...

You had a busy weekend indeed! It was great seeing you and Julie on Friday night. :) Over here, the "chantier" continued and we are a bit closer to have a decent house again, fit to have company over! LOL The girls had classes on Saturday so I was the taxi and I had to go grocery shopping on Sunday. Then the three girls were supposed to go see New Moon at the Guzzo but we were side-tracked by a call from my MIL inviting us to meet them at the mall so Morgane could get her ears pierced again, which she did. (even if for a split second she didn't want to get the second one done! LOL) After spending some time in the mall we ended up not going to the movies and not having the flu shot done either. I think that Morgane had seen enough needles for one day! I guess I'll have to put those back on my list for next weekend, unless the girls finally go with the school during the week to get the vaccine.

Have a good week! :)

famille1999 said...

Oops! I got carried away in my ramblings and I forgot to tell you that I love your pages from your cruise! I think that the 8 1/2 x 11 is a great format! Great memories in there. :)

Ash said...

Wow, love your pages!! Sounds like you had a busy but fun weekend :)

Ruth said...

Hmmm,I missed this post somehow !!
These are all wonderful pages,love how they are all simillar but different.Shame they won't go bigger....weird blogger !