Friday, April 17, 2009

i can see clearly now...

just finished cleaning all the windows and blinds. it feels so good to get all the winter grime or whatever off of them and now i'm ready for next week for the thorough room clean where everything including the walls get washed, a hated week! i'm usually dead after that one, but i think i better spread it out a little since i'm not as young as i used to be, but in my head i am, it's just my body that is growing old!

my son-in-law is coming over tomorrow to change my brakes and put my all season tires back on 'little riding hood'. out with friends for dinner and sunday i'm hoping to get some scrapping done.

hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You know I think you're mad washing walls !!! I only do that before painting them.

Stuart cleaned the windows outside the other weekend and what a difference our house is so much lighter !........I hate cleaning windows,that's one job I will gladly delegate.

Unknown said...

well what's the use of washing them before you paint, just use the dust mop, they are going to be painted so they'll look washed anyway!!! ;)