Thursday, April 30, 2009

thursday

as you can see my lilacs are progressing quite nicely by my new title photo taken this morning! the yard is springing to life and that makes me very happy! :) the miracle of spring always amazes me, everything turning a fresh green after the dullness of winter and dead leaves everywhere. a few days of warm weather and another few days of rain does wonders for everything living. it's just going to get prettier and prettier with the lilacs and the crab apple trees flowering and making everything smell lovely too, i love this time of year!

2 comments:

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

Very very pretty! =) And congrats for keeping up all through the month with your picture-a-day challenge! =)

Ruth said...

Nothing wonderful and smelly waiting to bloom in my garden unforunately !!

Can't wait until it's fully out and you post a shot of that.