Friday, May 8, 2009





easter layouts
here are my 3 los for easter, each with a different point of view for each of the kids! justin thought it was a competition, elki was very excited to be collecting eggs in her new basket purse that i bought her and zoe was just interested in eating the chocolate and really didn't know what all the fuss was about. wait til next year justin, she is a real little bulldozer!!! :)
btw, do you recognize the tulips strip on elki's lo, it's from a box of kleenex i had just finished and was going to put it in the re-cyle box, but thought it was the perfect color and accent for an easter/spring lo!



3 comments:

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

I just love those three layouts Patti!!! Love that you shared how each of them saw the egg race! I was smiling when you said that in the end, Justin had the same as the others. LOL It's weird, I had never noticed your handwriting before. It's so neat and round and I like it! :)

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that I love the play on word in your first title! Very clever! :)

Ruth said...

Love your title in the first one.........very cute and I love the egg shaped title of Justins page....all 3 are gorgeous :)