Saturday, May 30, 2009

soggy saturday!!!

you would thing that we lived in B.C. rather than QC with all this rain! rain, rain, GO AWAY, come again another day!

here is a layout i did a few weeks ago about justin's week he spent with us down in florida for march break!



i think it's a good day to go down and finish cleaning up my scrap space that i started yesterday. my scrap table gets cleared off after each layout, but my desk seems to collect things that come into my room that don't put themselves away right away. i can only put up with that for so long and then i have to clear it away. but this time, i decided to re-arrange things when i started so it made much more work, but maybe it will be more efficient this way, i hope so anyway!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Love the colourful new header and the your other one too.
Great page,love the monochromic look with those pictures.
Re-organisation is part of the fun for me :)

Jessica said...

If only the scrapbook mess would clean itself! Why do we all make such a mess after each layout?!

Barb said...

Oh wow, I love this LO... I love how it spans the two pages flawlessly. Great colours and that luscious white space at the top really give this page a huge *wow* factor!

Julie said...

I love this page, the photos are so great and the colors are so fresh. He's such a cutie patootie!