Thursday, May 28, 2009


flower planting day and a layout!
we finally went to buy our flowers today and it was a good one for planting them, because it rained as soon as i finished. i planted 11 flats and 12 individual pots and oh my aching back! i think i will go and buy another couple of flats since there are still a few bare spots.

when i was finished i did my 2 mile walk on the treadmill while watching g.h. and then finished up this layout that i had started last night using the pretty 'my mind's eye' that i bought last week.




3 comments:

Ruth said...

She's really growing up.Great page Patti and glad you are using some of your new purchases !

Ash said...

What a nice layout! She is so much bigger than I remember her, what a pretty girl. Glad to here that you've been enjoying your gardening. My mom loves gardening too.

Julie said...

Love the little orange brads in the felt flowers. I see you've used that cool embossed CS - don't you just love it? Great job using that MME title, very cute!